Google

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Baseball

Welcome to the official baseball forum so let's get some winners! I want to
get more interaction in here just to get some quality baseball handicappers in
here so let's here what you think this little place needs? I will get it
done!!

Now let me try and get some winners for tonight: ---Over 10 Col / Phi

I don't know why this total still hovers around ten, the last two games alone
give yougood reason to take the over. Then the pitchers struggle the rockie
bullpen issues and the hot hitting will make me take it again today. Umpire and
weather not a factor here.


Braves +115--The Braves are not actually stellar on the road but I will back them here
tonight. The Brewers are a talent that are mismanaged and that is an edge in
this series to begin with. I look for the rebound with the Braves
tonight.



Angels -126-- The Angels are one of the best teams in the baseball world but they are
not getting the respect from the lines makers. Until they do I will be taking
them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home